Maralyn - Graduate of Prairie Bible Institute, Alberta
Peter - Graduate of Miller Bible School, Saskatchewan
1) In one true and living God eternally existing and revealed to us as the Father, Creator of all living things; the Son, Jesus Christ, God incarnate, and the Holy Spirit.
2) In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension under God, and imminent return in power and glory.
3) The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God's will concerning man's salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4) That men are saved solely through faith in God's grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
5) In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to walk a life of holiness and love.
6) In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation.
7) In the celebration of the Lord's Supper as a remembrance of Christ.
8) In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
a) By the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
b) By daily guidance and growth of Christ-like character.
c) By the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in I Cor. 12:8-10.
9) That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted His redemptive work on their behalf will suffer separation from the Godhead eternally.